Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fab - "I'm Sick Of The Stick"

Just a quick one. I have just found out I am not the only one who feels hard done by, by public and media alike. I went out for a trophy presentation afternoon today, and I decided to show my team alliance today, and I wore my Arsenal shirt. One of the fathers of one of the kids in my team walks by me, pauses and says, "Arsenal, Who are they", then before I could reply "I don't know why you support them, they suck, What have they won? The Spurs killed you!" He then walked off, leaving me struggling for words, and fuming again over the lack of trust and support of the team.
But, I am not the only one who feels the stick. Cesc has come out today and is quoted in the sun saying this:

“I feel every time we lose or we don’t play well it’s like everybody’s happy. I still don’t understand why everybody is against people who try to play nice football. We’ve been playing fantastic football. But it’s true people like to see us lose. That’s the way I feel.”

Cesc, I know exactly how you feel.
Well, that's the end of my rant. The pre-match review is below.
If you have a story of when you have been hard done by, why not share it? Let it all out by leaving a comment.
Till Next Time Gunners!!

No comments:


FeedBurner FeedCount